Question about Vivitek V37655 56" DLP TV
What is the code for the TV to use for a universal remore
i found that your brand is not RCA universal remote code list..
if your are using RCA controller follow the steps below
1. Press and hold CODE SEARCH until the INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release CODE
2. Press and release the device button for the device’s code you are retrieving (TV,VCR or
DBS•CABLE). The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink once then remain lit.
Note: For AUX, press DVD•AUX
then the device button for the
code you are retrieving.
3. Press and release CODE SEARCH. The INDICATOR LIGHT will turn off.
4. Starting with 0 on the keypad, press the number buttons in order (0-9) until the
INDICATOR LIGHT blinks.
5. The number which causes the INDICATOR LIGHT to blink is the first digit of your code.
6. Repeat step 4 until you have retrieved all three numbers in code
if you are not having RCA controller or the method above is not works then buy new GE universal remote
solution using GE controller
1. Turn on the device you wish to program.
2. Press and hold CODE SEARCH/SETUP until the INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release.
3. Press and release the device button for the device you are programming (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.). The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink once then remain lit. For AUX, press AUX then the device button you are assigning to AUX.
i hope this will work
Posted on Jun 14, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 14, 2017 | Sony Televison & Video
Jul 09, 2017 | Polaroid Televison & Video
Jun 06, 2015 | Universal Televison & Video
Sep 07, 2012 | Radio Shack Televison & Video
Jul 04, 2010 | Sharp 13VT-R100 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
Jan 22, 2010 | Directed 434MHZ Remote Control
Oct 25, 2009 | Sony Bravia KDL-42V4100 42 in. LCD TV
Aug 28, 2009 | Televison & Video
Feb 07, 2018 | Apex Digital AT1308 13" TV
Dec 08, 2008 | Televison & Video
Dec 28, 2012 | Vivitek V37655 56" DLP TV
409 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: