Question about Kodak EASYSHARE Plus Series 3 Thermal Photo Printer
The pulling action of the wheels in the dock won't pull paper through to print. it says error add paper, and its full.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button. (On the X83, press the Select button.)
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Jan 04, 2009
Driver could be corrupt.
Disconnect the printer or at least be sure it is turned off. I'd do both and reinstall the CD software program that came with the printer. When the software program asks you to connect the printer to the USB port, do so and it should again work properly.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Jan 26, 2009
Sounds like the feed rollers need cleaning.
Clean the feed rollers, lint free cloth,bottled water.
wait for them to properly dry
Revolve the feed roller bar as you clean them, to clean the feed rollers all the way round, remove all particles from them.
Check you ADF grips are set correctly, if not you will get mis-fed sheets. check the tray is sat properly too or mis-feeds.
Check paper size is correct in print properties too.
Should be good then
Posted on Apr 21, 2009
Dirty rollers? I had the same problem and think the rollers are no longer sticky enough to pick up the paper due to a coating of dust... maybe cleaning the rollers would work?
Posted on May 10, 2009
Try pulling out the tray and looking for the feed rollers that pull the paper up into the printer. The 2 rollers should have rubber "shoes" on them (they look like thick black rubber bands). Remove these roller "shoes", turn them inside-out, and put them back on the rollers. This worked for me, maybe it will work for you too.
Posted on Apr 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 11, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 26, 2011 | Brother HL 2140 Laser Printer
May 20, 2011 | Kodak EASYSHARE G610 Thermal Printer
Mar 01, 2011 | HP LaserJet 2840 Printer
Nov 03, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3310 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Nov 27, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 25, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
Mar 20, 2011 | Kodak EASYSHARE Plus Series 3 Thermal...
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: