Question about Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
How to connect a bluetooth to a cellphone
1. go to the menu on you cellphone and find connections-bluetooth
2. click options
3 be ready to click search for device (don't click it yet)
4. press the on button and your earpiece and hold till you get a solid bluelight.
5. when you get the solid blue light on earpiece click search for device
6. when it finds your device select it and click on it
7. it will then ask for a code or if you want to bond or pair the devices click yes and type 0000
8. it will ask you to confirm click connect
you should be able to connect.
if it works for you don't forget to rate me
Posted on May 01, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2011 | Plantronics Explorer 230 Bluetooth Headset
Jan 13, 2011 | Emerson EM227 Bluetooth Headset
Aug 04, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jan 11, 2010 | LG KU990 Viewty
Dec 25, 2009 | Motorola Mobility H710 Bluetooth Headset
Sep 04, 2009 | Mad Catz PS3 Bluetooth® Headset Wireless...
Jun 29, 2009 | Jabra Bluetooth Headset with Adjustable...
Jan 08, 2009 | Motorola Mobility H300 Wireless Headset
Nov 07, 2007 | Motorola Mobility H500 Wireless Headset
Jul 16, 2007 | Motorola Mobility H350 Wireless Headset
Dec 08, 2014 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
501 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!