Question about HP Compaq Evo n610c Notebook
The computer's power light may blink to indicate that there's a problem with the power from the AC adapter.
Posted on Mar 25, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2013 | Canon PIXMA iP3600 Photo Printer
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Jul 12, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 04, 2011 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Mar 07, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 13, 2010 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Jan 21, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 15, 2010 | Compaq Evo N610C Notebook
Oct 05, 2009 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Dec 07, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
182 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!