Question about Jabra BT500V Wireless Headset
How to connect a bluetooth to a cellphone
1. go to the menu on you cellphone and find connections-bluetooth
2. click options
3 be ready to click search for device (don't click it yet)
4. press the on button and your earpiece and hold till you get a solid bluelight.
5. when you get the solid blue light on earpiece click search for device on the phone
6. when it finds your device select it and click on it
7. it will then ask for a code or if you want to bond or pair the devices click yes and type 0000
8. it will ask you to confirm click connect
you should be able to connect.
if it works for you don't forget to rate me
Posted on May 01, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 08, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jul 19, 2014 | HTC Wildfire S Smartphone
Oct 29, 2013 | Just Wireless Bluetooth Headset - BT-38
Dec 29, 2011 | Cell Phones
Apr 18, 2011 | Garmin GPS
Dec 31, 2010 | Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset...
Jan 07, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3G
May 23, 2009 | Motorola Earpiece with Boom Microphone...
Mar 24, 2009 | Motorola Mobility H500 Wireless Headset
Oct 23, 2008 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Aug 04, 2017 | Jabra BT500V Wireless Headset
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: