Question about HP Officejet Pro L7680 All-In-One Printer
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: HP L7780 WONT SAVE SCANNED FILES
New FIRMWARE UPDATE available from HP (released 7-16-08) which resolves the printing to readable pdf file issues available at:
- or -
go to http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/support.html?pageDisplay=drivers
enter your printer info (i.e. - L7780)
at the Software and Driver Dowloads page, select your operating system
under Firmware click on HP Officejet Pro Firmware
under Step 3 Obtain Software click on the download and save
1. Switch on the HP Officejet Pro L7700 series printer and wait until the printer is READY. [The Power light should be on]
2. Double click on OfficejetProL7700_R2006PxN.exe to launch the HP Firmware Download Utility. A list of HP Officejet Pro L7700 series printers detected will be displayed on the screen.
Note: If the Wired network printer you wish to upgrade is not displayed in the detected printer list, click on the Find Printers on Network button to scan for printers connected via the wired network.
3. Click on the checkboxes on the left to select single or multiple HP Officejet Pro L7700 series printers you wish to upgrade.
4. Click on the Download button to start the firmware flashing process.
5. Message showing "Successfully downloaded firmware to the printer" will be shown. Firmware flashing will begin. CAUTION! Do not interrupt the printer during the upgrade process. Printer maybe damaged if power is interrupted during the firmware upgrade process.
6. When the printer has sucessfully completed the flashing process, it will automatically print out a Self Test Diagnostic Page, that will show the new firmware version.
Posted on Aug 08, 2008
I've the same problem.
I've solved this problem by using Vuescan 8.5, this prog can scan using the scandriver from HP
Posted on Dec 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 23, 2011 | HP Officejet Pro L7680 All-In-One Printer
Dec 08, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro L7680 All-In-One Printer
Dec 06, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-In-One...
Aug 16, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 30, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro L7680 All-In-One Printer
Nov 19, 2008 | HP Officejet Pro L7680 All-In-One Printer
Oct 07, 2008 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 28, 2008 | HP Officejet Pro L7680 All-In-One Printer
May 28, 2008 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
209 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!