- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can take help from a brochure printing company that would provide you best attractive designed brochures for your business or service.
I can suggest you best template collection that you can use as a base template or for inspiration. Brochure Templates PSD would provide you a wide range of templates which is designed carefully with best fonts, colors, and layouts.
If you are doing an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet with 3 panels, you need to set-up guides for the folds first. 1st fold is 3 11/16, 2nd fold is 3 11/16 from the 1st, last panel will then be only 3 5/8 wide. This allows it to fold inside and not bend. The back side will have the folds reversed. To be safe, your columns should be no wider than 2 7/8 to allow for gripper on press and to stay away from the folds so nothing ends up in the crease.
1. Go to: http://www.48hourprint.com/quarkxpress-templates.html
2. Scroll down to the BROCHURES Section.
3. On the 2nd item (Letter Tri-Fold) click on the file folder icon on the end.
It gives you a jpeg & png image file to place inside of Quark as a guide as well as instructions in a PDF file format.
CAUSE: The tri-fold printed on side is set incorrectly on the machine.
SOLUTION: To change the tri-fold from printing inside fold to printing outside fold, perform the following:
1. Press the Utility key.
2. Select Admin mode and enter the password.
3. Press Copier Setting.
4. Press the down arrow.
5. Press Tri-Fold Printed on Side Selection.
6. Press either INSIDE or OUTSIDE.
If you are using Glossy paper, when you go to print make sure to go into the printer Properties from the Print dialog box and select Glossy paper in the type. This will put the printer into it's highest print quality mode.
So from most windows applications, it would be :- CTRL-P (to print with dialog box for changes) Click on Properties Select a Media type of glossy photo paper Select standard or high print quality.
p.s. you may need to experiment which if the media types gives you best quality for the paper your using, unless it's Canon paper and then just match it up.
Check your application's print settings (for e.g. MS Word).
Then check the printer's properties and print settings.
If nothing works you also try re-installing the latest printer driver.
If you use MS word should check the page setup option, for paper size errrors.
If the color of your margin is red and the red ink is out then you won't se the margin line.
The double sided printing option relies on Status monitor working correctly. If information cannot travel from the printer to the computer, the option will be greyed out.
Make sure you have a direct connection to the computer without any hubs. If that doesn't work, try the following.
1. Open START, SETTINGS, CONTROL PANEL, PRINTERS 2. Right click on your Epson printer name, and click CANCEL ALL DOCUMENTS. 3. Confirm cancelling all documents. 4. Right click on the Printer again, and select DELETE.
1) Click on START, SETTINGS and CONTROL PANEL. 2) Double click on the SYSTEM folder and select the Device Manager tab. 3) Click on the "+" for "Universal Serial Bus Controller" 4) Right click on "USB Printing Support" and select "Uninstall" and confirm it 5) Disconnect the USB cable and reconnect it.