- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To set individual presets:
1. tune to the station you want as a preset
2. hold down the number (ie "1") on the remote until the number blinks on the system
3. repeat for all other stations
press the number on the remote to tune to your preset
this is very similar to setting the presets on my car radio
when u get it to the radio station u like.... on ur cd player u should have buttons 1-6 or somethin close.... when ur at the station u want to be preset... pick a number 1-6 and hold that number in for about 5 seconds... it should notify u some how... it should preset itself when u do this
1. Tune the radio to the frequency you want to preset, using the "Tuning/Set" buttons. 2. Press "Time Set" button to enter set mode. Note it says "Preset" below this button, because it is used to set both time set and presets. 3. Select the preset number you want, using the "Preset" buttons. 4. Press "Time Set" button again to exit set mode. 5. Repeat the above process for each preset.
Try just holding the button of choice down. In my Audi, when I had a factory head unit, to set for example, preset 2, I'd just tune to the station I wanted to program, and then hold down the number 2 preset button until the display stopped blinking. It was then preset.
you kind of dont mate sorry. press the option button and hit 'autoscan' it then finds all usable radio signals and presets them. from there you use the normal song controls to switch between presets. also after you have the presets set, you can go to the options manu of a preset again and then name it.