Question about Epson Stylus C84 InkJet Printer
You will need to get it to reset to normal. If you tried turing off/on and it does not clear, try the following:
1) Unplug the power from the rear of the printer for 30 seconds.
2) Plug it back in and press power button. if you hear the carriage moving, immediately pull the power cord out againg from the rear. If it does not move, open the lid as if to change cartridges...when it moves, pull the plug. The idea is to stop it where you can remove the cartridges.
3) If you are succesfull with steps 1 & 2, close the lid and plug the power cable back in.
4) Power on and see if it prompts you for cartridges.
5) If so, install the cartridges in the proper manner as instructed in the manual.
Posted on May 02, 2010
Testimonial: "Thanks ever so much. You saved my printer for me and I can't thank you enough. Take care. Maureen."
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 25, 2010 | Epson Stylus C84 InkJet Printer
Nov 15, 2009 | Epson Stylus C86 InkJet Printer
Mar 06, 2009 | Epson Stylus C84 InkJet Printer
Aug 27, 2007 | Epson Stylus C84 InkJet Printer
604 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!