Question about Sony WEGA KE-42TS2 42 in. HD-Ready Plasma Television
I have a SONY Tru-Surround Flat Panel KE-42TS2
The remote no longer works and I don't have the instructions.
I bought a Universal Remote but I need the Sony TV code for the remote so I can re-program the TV
Help please. How can I find this code?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
These sets are common for bad connections on the ribbon cables connecting the screen to the drive printed circuit board. Or the drive circuit could have a bad drive scan IC. I doubt that but possible. Your going to need to call an AUTHORIZED sony repair servicer to trouble shoot this for you cause any other shop may not have a clue of this problem. Good Luck
Posted on Aug 09, 2006
1. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
2. Press and hold down select and the red button together until the red light at the top of your Sky remote control flashes twice.
3. Press tv again
Then enter the remote control code using the number keypad. The red light will flash twice if a valid code has been entered.
Sony Code: 0000
4. Point your Sky remote control at your TV and press the Power button. If this turns the off as you'd expect, then the tv should be set, press Select and the remote should work
5. If the TV does not turn off press tv, then press the Power button again, repeat this process until the TV turns off, when the TV turns off press Select.
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
The Sony RM-YD029 Remote control will work with the Dish Network VIP722 DVR HD Satellite Receiver, but the Dish Network VIP722's Primary remote address must be set to 1.
The procedure below will allow Sony RM-YD029 remote control to operate Dish VIP722.
Using the Dish Network Remote Control -
1. Press menu 2 times to get to system info page
2. In the system info page the primary remote address is in a white box (bubble) followed by a Green TV (1)symbol that says IR and indicates you the channel your remote control one is configured. The Sony RM-YD029 will work when this primary remote address number (in the white box) is set to 1.
If the Primary Remote Address of your VIP722 Remote control 1 is not set to channel 1, here is how to change it:
1. While displaying the system info page, press and hold the SAT button on your dish network remote until all other modes are flashing, about 3 seconds.
2. then press the '1' button on the numeric pad of your dish remote
3. then press the '#' button on the numeric pad of the dish remote
4. then press the 'record' button (red dot button - stores setting)
5. At this point you should see a number 1 in front of the primary remote address on the dish system info page
Ensure you enter the corresponding IR code into your Sony remote control per the instructions in the manual or Sony's web site. My 722 works with Sony IR code - 01775.
Posted on Jan 11, 2010
SOURCE: No sound on Sony KE-42TS2
You need a new Q board, All audio processing and switching is handled by the Q board. You can get a Q board from this site http://www.moduslinkptstvboards.com/A1401920A-P8168.aspx
Posted on Apr 07, 2010
i m having problem please n please solve it........
i hv recently buyed a new LCD Sony Bravia KLV32BX300 ON 2nd FEB. 2011 and im having Airtel digital tv HD alos and i have connected LCD and DTH with HDMI cable ok....then problem is that how to make my DTH universal remort to operate my tv remort sensor..how to sync..my sony remor with dth remort..and i have try my best but im faild i know my dth remort code that is [OK+2] HOLD THESE buttons atleast 3 sec. ...............tell me what was my sony bravia pairing code.........please please nnnn please
Posted on Feb 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 07, 2013 | Sony WEGA KE-42TS2 42 in. HD-Ready Plasma...
Jul 20, 2011 | Philips Televison & Video
Mar 17, 2011 | Sony WEGA KE-42TS2 42 in. HD-Ready Plasma...
Feb 21, 2010 | Sony WEGA KE-42TS2 42 in. HD-Ready Plasma...
Aug 09, 2009 | Sony WEGA KE-42TS2 42 in. HD-Ready Plasma...
Dec 08, 2008 | Televison & Video
Dec 07, 2007 | Sylvania LC320SL8 Television
Aug 08, 2006 | Sony WEGA KE-42TS2 42 in. HD-Ready Plasma...
Apr 03, 2013 | Sony WEGA KE-42TS2 42 in. HD-Ready Plasma...
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: