Question about Goodmans Audio Players & Recorders
I have bought a secondhand goodmans gcdr1955 cd dab clock radio with remote control. I require a set of instructions. I cannot set the minutes on the alarm. Also want to know how to set the alarm for either CD/DAB/FM/buzzer operation.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: buzzer instead of radio
I have this radio too and from what I have read in a review on amazon suggests alarm does not tune to DAB only FM - very annoying! Contacted Goodman customer care and they suggested it was a problem with a component but maybe it is just the design.
Posted on Apr 11, 2008
SOURCE: goodmans gpdr40
Ive put The Install CD On a temp web site they are in a zip form so make sure you have some software to unzip them ... Like winZip.
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
SOURCE: TV REMOTE CONTROL NOT WORKING
1. Turn your TV on.
2. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
3. Hold down select and the red button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
4. Press tv on your Sky remote control again.
5. Key in the four digit code for your brand of TV. The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice. If the light blinks once only, recheck the code for your brand of TV and start again at Step 1.
6. Press the standby button on your Sky remote control. If your TV switches off, press select. The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice (code stored). If your TV does not switch off, press tv, then press the standby button. Repeat this (press tv, then standby) until your TV turns off, then press select (stores code).
If at this point the LED on the Sky remote control blinks three times then all possible codes for that make of receiver have been checked. Repeat from step one, ensuring that you enter the correct manufacturer code.
At the end of the sequence, if you see the TV Guide screen, the remote control setup process is complete. If you did not see the TV Guide screen, you must now complete the following steps.
8. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
9. Hold down select and the green button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
10. Key in the number of the channel on your TV that you use for watching satellite TV.
11. Press select on your Sky remote control. The red light blinks twice. The remote control setup process is complete.
Posted on Feb 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 07, 2017 | Goodmans Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 30, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 18, 2011 | Televison & Video
Most major manufacturers supply manuals
online so if you were to log on to the manufacturer's web site, you
may be pleasantly surprised as usually, if available, one is able to
download, by model number, Customer
Instruction Manuals, Dealer
Network for spare part supplies as
The information is normally free of
I hope this helps.
Mar 08, 2011 | Goodmans GTVL19W17HDF 19 in. LCD TV
If you were to log on to the
manufacturer's web site, I think you will be pleasantly surprised as
usually one is able to download, by model number, Customer
Instruction Manuals, and a list
of Dealers for spare parts, as required.
Just Google the manufacturer's name and
follow the links. Make certain you are directed to the manufacturer's
web site as some search engines direct you to other sites and they
charge for the information that is normally free of charge.
I hope this helps.
Jan 09, 2011 | Televison & Video
Nov 14, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 24, 2009 | Goodmans CD / MP3 car radio GCE780MPT CD...
Mar 16, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 12, 2007 | Goodmans CD / MP3 car radio GCE780MPT CD...
132 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: