Question about Motorola Mobility Bluetooth Hands Free Headset Wireless Headset
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Push and hold both vol(+) and vol (-) at the same time for approx 2 secs. The headset will falsh green and red lights. Get your phone to search for bluetooth devices. It should find the headset. Enter pairing code 1234 in phone. Done
Posted on Jul 13, 2008
The mamual says to hold the - and + volume keys at the same time for approx. 2 seconds till the light starts to flash green and red. The pairing code is 1234
Posted on Aug 26, 2008
If you have lost the pairing on your phone with the headset follow these simple steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Motorola device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’.
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
8) If it’s a Samsung or Nokia phone you will need to “AUTHORIZE” headset on the device.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
Hope this helps
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
I had the same problem. I plugged a USB charger into the headset and turned the power switch off. It worked as normal after that. I think it does not like to be "on" when the USB is disconnected. Anyway it seems the plugging/unplugging kick-started it.
Posted on Feb 12, 2010
Posted on Mar 08, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2011 | Jabra Bluetooth Headset - BT2070
Oct 31, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jul 20, 2009 | OEM Systems Motorola Bluetooth Headset...
Jul 15, 2009 | Motorola Mobility H710 Bluetooth Headset
Apr 10, 2009 | LG KP500 Cookie black on T-Mobile U-Fix...
Mar 19, 2009 | LG KP500 Cookie black on T-Mobile U-Fix...
Jan 14, 2009 | Motorola Mobility HS850 Consumer Headset
Dec 23, 2008 | Motorola Mobility Bluetooth Hands Free...
Oct 28, 2008 | Motorola Mobility H350 Wireless Headset
Jan 18, 2008 | Motorola Mobility H500 Wireless Headset
760 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!