How to print on COM10 envelops from the Bypass tray (PCL6) using a Windows 2000 O/S
Did not fix.
Critical Message: The Envelope
must be placed in the Bypass Tray face down (flap side up) and Long Edge IN
In Microsoft Word
Within the WorkCentre Pro 123/128 print driver
Under the Tools tab, select Envelopes and Labels.
Enter your Delivery and Return addresses.
Click on Options
Under Envelope Options; [Envelope size], select Size 10 (41/8 x 91/2 in)
Under Printing Options, select Portrait (LEF) - Long Edge Feed
As Feed from, select Tray 5 (Bypass)
After opening up the print driver [<Start>, <Settings>, <Printers>, double-click on the WCP 128 PCL6 driver], click on Printing Preferences under the General tab.
Under the Paper/Output tab
Set the following features as follow:
- Job Type: Normal Print
- Paper Size: COM10
- Output Size: Same as Paper Size
- Image orientation: Portrait
- Image Rotation: OFF
- 2 sided Print: 1 sided Print
- Stapling: None
- Output destination: Center Output Tray
- Offset Stacking: None
- Set Paper Source to Tray 5 (Bypass)
- Click on Bypass Tray Settings
- Paper Type: Heavyweight (1 or 2)
- Feed orientation: Portrait
- Click <OK>
- " on Specify Paper Type and select Heavyweight (1 or 2)
- " (Apply> and <OK>
- " <OK> again
In Microsoft Word under Envelopes
and Labels, Click <Print> to send the information to the printer.
: This setup represents one way of printing envelopes
. Other ways setting up some features in a different manner will work as well.
312637.How to Print on COM10 Envelops From the Bypass Tray (PCL6) 2006-04-05 21:57:29