Question about AT&T Merlin BIS 10 Phone
If you are getting busy signal, something is shorted out.
Disconnect the wiring from the phone systems page port, and try to page. did the busy go away?
if not the port is bad in the phone system. If it did, the page pac is bad...
Posted on Aug 24, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 16, 2013 | NorStar Meridian M7310 Phone
Jan 12, 2011 | Avaya AT&T Merlin Handsfree Answer Back on...
• Check that the subwoofer is connected properly, switched on and the volume turned up.
• If your subwoofer has a sleep function, make sure it is switched off.
• Make sure that the Subwoofer setting is YES or PLUS (see Speaker Setting on page xx).
• The crossover frequency may be set too low; try setting it higher to match the characteristics of your other speakers (see Speaker Setting on page xx)
• If there is very little low frequency information in the source material, change your speaker settings to Front: SMALL / Subwoofer: YES , or Front: LARGE / Subwoofer: PLUS (see Speaker Setting on page xx).
• Check that the LFE channel is not set to -80dB , or a very quiet setting (see Bass Peak Level
on page xx).
• Check the speaker level settings (see Channel Level on page xx).
Regarding the Large vs Small assignment of speakers, what they mean isn't so much the physical size but the ability to handle real bass. Large if Yes.
Jan 12, 2011 | Boston Acoustics PV600 Main / Stereo...
Dec 09, 2009 | NorStar M7310 Phone
Sep 10, 2009 | AT&T Merlin BIS 10 Phone
May 21, 2009 | NorStar M7310 Phone
Feb 20, 2009 | Avaya Corded Phone avaparp18d
Dec 13, 2008 | Inter-Tel Axxess Corded Phone
May 21, 2007 | Avaya Corded Phone avaparp18d
404 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: