- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Use Vista Driver in Windows 7. Check your operating system if it's running on 32-bit or 64-bit. On your computer, go to Start menu > right-click on Computer > Properties. Take note of the System Type.
Use the link below to download and install the Lexmark P6250 Printer Driver:
- Lexmark P6250 Driver for Vista 32-bit
- Lexmark P6250 Driver for Vista 64-bit
Please follow the instructions on your computer screen.
The 1210 is a very old model (in computer age!) so it might not work with the EEE range, especially if you are runnning linux - you could look for linux divers in google if the EEE is running linux. If it is running windows I don't know why it wouldn't load the software as normal