My problem is the key pad some times it does not work like stop/clear, #4,#3 and other buttoms. It would like try to open the control and see if any dirty or moist inside, please let me know how i can open it and see and the worse i will replace for a new piece? thank you for you help
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Opening the door while the oven is cooking will greatly shorten the life of the door switches and lead to failure. Always hit "Stop" first unless the recipe calls for it. The instructions for the child lock are in the owner's manual. To set the lock, press Stop/Clear, then hold the "0" pad for more than four seconds. You will hear two beeps and the display will show "LOCKED".
To unlock, hold the "0" pad for more than four seconds. You will hear two beeps and the display will no longer show "LOCKED".
Solution to your microwave problem is given as below.
* 1 Set your Daewoo microwave on a countertop near an electrical outlet and plug it in. Open the door and place the circular roller guide in the center of the oven cavity, then place the glass cooking tray over it.
* 2 Set your food on a microwave-safe dish and then put the dish on the cooking tray and close the door. Make sure that it latches properly.
* 3 Turn the upper knob to select a power level. Power levels include "Defrost," "Med-High," or "High." If your Daewoo has a touch pad, touch the "Microwave" button once to set the highest power level. Touch it consecutive times to lower the power level.
* 4 Turn the lower knob to set the cooking time. For cooking times less than two minutes, turn the knob up past the two-minute mark, then back to the correct time. For touch pad models, enter in the cooking time with the numerical keys and then press "Start."
* 5 Open the door at any time to stop the cooking and check the temperature of your food. Shut the door to automatically continue cooking, or turn the timer knob to the right to add more time. For touch pads, press the "Stop/Clear" button, then key in a new cooking time and press "Start."
* 6 Open the door when the timer reaches the "Off" position and take out your food.
Most likely the touch panel is bad. You can try ordering a new one from repairclinic.com by searching with your model number. If you find that replacing it doesn't help, return the panel within 30 days and you are only out the shipping costs. With what you describe, it should be the panel itself. Let me know what you find out.
I replaced outer door with key panel on my LG MICRO MODEL LMVM2055ST which solved my problem but when I went to put the handle back on it did not fit. The tophole in new panel for the handle is round and the old one is rectangle. LG says I have right part can not help me.A new handle comes rectangle shape. What now?