Question about RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Hi,here is a detailed solution to your problem;
There are two ways that you can reach the Bluetooth menu on your computer.
Method 1 Double-click on the small Bluetooth icon located in the notification area to the right.
Method 2.A Click on Orb > Control Panel
When the Control Panel window opens locate and double-click the Bluetooth Devices icon.
1. To add your device (phone) click on the Add… button.
2. The Add Bluetooth Device Wizard will open. Add a checkmark to the My device is set up and ready to be found checkbox, click Next
3. The wizard will search for Bluetooth devices in your vicinity.Ensure your phone is already in the pairing mode
4. When the search is complete the wizard will prompt you to select the device you wish to add (in my case it was the BlackBerry 8830), click on the device and click Next.
Note: If your device does not appear, ensure that device is set to be discovered and click on theSearch Again button
5. Some devices require a Passkey in order to be connected to your computer, the Passkey prevents unauthorized users from accessing your devices and/or your computer. In my case Windows chose a Passkey so I entered the provided Passkey into my phone for validation
6. Once Passkey has been validated your Bluetooth device will be installed
7. If you have not installed the appropriate software prior to hardware installation you may be prompted for manufacturer drivers to your device. Insert the disc that was included with your device to install the drivers. Click on the Locate and install driver software button to proceed
8. When installation is complete you should see the message above, click Finish to exit the wizard.
9. When you return to the Bluetooth Devices window you will notice that your device has been added.
Thanks and good luck
Posted on Apr 29, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Apr 12, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Mar 08, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Nov 02, 2010 | Cell Phones
Oct 12, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Jun 19, 2010 | HP Computers & Internet
Apr 28, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Apr 08, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Feb 16, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Jan 09, 2015 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: