Question about Uniden Cordless Phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Uniden Cordless handset
we purchased the uninden 3 pack bundle they worked fine when installed now one handset will light up but the screen comes up blank and the handset won't work also if this can be corrected i would like to know how to purchase one extra hand set and charger
Posted on Oct 03, 2008
This is possibly caused by the internet connection.
Try new ADSL filter.
You need one each per device.
Posted on Oct 14, 2008
SOURCE: uniden 5.8Ghz phone.
You need to reset the main base unit. Unplug the power from the back of the base. While the power is disconnected, press and hold the delete key while reconnecting the power. Wait for a long beep tone. When the display shows 88 or P, press play button one time. If you have a phone without an answering machine, disconnect the power from the back of the base, press and hold find hs button while reconnecting power.
Posted on Mar 17, 2009
I had the same problem!
What you need to do is hold the "end" and "#" key for 5 sec, which will deregister the headset then all you would have to do is place it back in the base for it to registered again.
Posted on May 06, 2009
SOURCE: ADDING HANDSET SAYS OUT OF RANGE
A search of Uniden support only said to call 1-800-297-1023 with handset registration issues. The rep picked up quickly and walked me through the reset procedure. Here it is step-by-step:
1. Remove battery
2. Hold down the * and # buttons and reinsert battery. You should hear a long beep. If not retry. (This is a bit awkward but hold the handset upside down and it's workable)
3. Screen will be blank. Immediately press the right soft menu button.
4. Screen will report that EEPROM is clearing and then state EEPROM Clear Ok
5. Remove battery (yes again)
6. Reinsert battery (this time there's no need to hold down any buttons)
7. Handset will reboot with Welcome screen and then state that phone must be registered (this is the status a handset should be in from the factory)
8. Place handset on base and it will register as normal
Posted on Oct 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 12, 2012 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Jun 18, 2011 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jul 14, 2010 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jun 24, 2010 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jul 22, 2009 | Uniden DCX640 Cordless Expansion Handset
May 13, 2009 | Uniden Lands Phones
Sep 06, 2007 | GE 21028GE3 Cordless Phone
Oct 14, 2016 | Uniden Cordless Phone
125 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!