Question about Bosch Nexxt 500 WFMC3301 Front Load Washer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Get the pennies or dimes out of the accordian style black hose at the bottom of the washer. You will need to lay the washer against something so you can get in from underneath. Take a plyers and squeeze the medal clamp so the hose can slip off. I found 3 dimes that acted like washers. The machine will drain.
Posted on Jul 19, 2008
Do the following.
4. Proceed by checking the drain hose for proper connection and kinks and make sure that it is not blocked.
5. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
6. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
8. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
10. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
11. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
12. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
You first of all need to check the pump filter.
This should be located at the botom front right of washer.
Look for a drop down flap or cover, once located, unscrew filter anti-clockwise to remove and clean.
The pump itself is directly behind the filter housing, check there is nothing stuck in the housing.
This should solve the prob.
Please leave feedback for my solution.
Posted on Jan 11, 2010
Testimonial: "I submitted a question and got a very quick response. The response was useful and enabled me to make the repair myself. Thank-you!"
Timed out on drain cycle, basically you either have an outlet blockage or something is trapped in the pump, you can check the pump by opening the bottom right flap on the front panel,manually emptying the w/m and checking the pump filter for coins etc. Also, check the outlet isn't blocked.
Posted on Jul 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 16, 2011 | Bosch Nexxt 500 WFMC3301 Front Load Washer
Jul 12, 2010 | Bosch Nexxt 500 WFMC3301 Front Load Washer
Jun 13, 2010 | Bosch Nexxt 500 Plus WFMC5301UC
May 25, 2010 | Bosch 3.81 cu ft WFMC530 1UC Nexxt 500...
Sep 16, 2009 | Bosch 3.81 cu ft WFMC530 1UC Nexxt 500...
Jul 03, 2009 | Bosch 3.81 cu ft WFMC530 1UC Nexxt 500...
Apr 18, 2009 | Bosch Nexxt 500 WFMC3301 Front Load Washer
Dec 21, 2008 | Bosch 3.81 cu ft WFMC530 1UC Nexxt 500...
Dec 04, 2008 | Bosch 3.81 cu ft WFMC530 1UC Nexxt 500...
Oct 18, 2008 | Bosch 3.81 cu ft WFMC530 1UC Nexxt 500...
Jul 13, 2016 | Bosch Nexxt 500 WFMC3301 Front Load Washer
398 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: