Question about Acer TravelMate 361EV PC Notebook
I have a toshiba portege m100 and I am trying to format the hard drive because it has a virus and I want to reinstall windows xp. what is the proper way?
1. Take the Backup of the files you required
2. Re-Install the required OS you required by the well known expert or
3. By using the Fdisk for using the partitions
4. Format all the drives and re-install the OS
5. After you install the OS you also install the latest service packs available
6. Install the Latest ANTIVIRUS like "CA", "Maceff", "Norton" ....
Let me know if your problem is solved and rate me as FIXYA!
Posted on Mar 29, 2008
just using your windows XP cd, re partition and format your harddrive
Posted on Mar 25, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 02, 2011 | Toshiba Portege M100 Notebook
Aug 07, 2011 | SIB 250GB 2.5" SATA HDD Hard Disk Drive...
Jul 31, 2011 | Toshiba Portege M100 Notebook
Nov 23, 2010 | Toshiba Portege 7200CT Notebook
Jun 22, 2010 | Toshiba Portege M100 Notebook
Mar 28, 2010 | Toshiba Portege M100 Notebook
Oct 13, 2009 | Toshiba Portege M200 Notebook
Oct 02, 2007 | Toshiba Portege S100-S1133 Notebook
Jul 27, 2017 | SKYPE Computers & Internet
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: