Question about Televison & Video

1 Answer

Flyback is the chassis number located inside the back cover?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 8,617 Answers

No it should be located on the tag on the back right next to the model number. just post the numbers on that tag and that should give me the info that I need to help you out with your sets problem.

Posted on Mar 25, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Mitsubishi 55" Convergence chip location? Where

Look for a big heat sink (big piece of aluminum) right behind the back access panel. The brown pressboard that you need to take of to have access to the inside of the chassis. I think there is two STK chips for this tv. Older mits only had one. The STK chip is black, should be about 3" long with about 20 pins on it. It may have a metal clip covering the part number on the front.

Feb 19, 2011 | Mitsubishi WS-55711 55" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

What flyback goes with this TV, d40w20 ?

What is the Chassis number printed on back? ITC222? Are you sure its the FBT?
UED has Parts and boards for these sets, 1-800-648-6657 they should be able to give you correct part number.
AMCE for flyback Transfomers 1-800-575-9833

Jan 13, 2011 | RCA Scenium D40W20 40" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Need correct flyback model for ctc197ac tv made by rca model f27679bc chassy ctc197ac

Most RCA TVs used to have a parts list inside the back cover. The flyback part number should be there or you can check this link or here for more info on the flyback part number: 237502
Let me know if you need further assistance.

Aug 09, 2010 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

Power wont come back on TV

the most common component to fail with that sympton is the flyback. If the chassis is a ITC222A the flyback will be 259296 or 265409 as they were both used in that chassis and model number. If you need more assistance let me know the Chassis number from the tag in the back.

Mar 13, 2009 | RCA R52WM24 52" HDTV Projection Television

1 Answer

Feed problems dell 5100cn

Did you replace the two paper feed rollers? The paper feed rollers are located on the inside front of the paper tray cavity. you can see them by removing the paper tray, then peering inside the cavity.

As far as the actual question on how to remove the side covers on this unit, you must first remove the top cover frame.

Top Cover Frame removal
  • remove all toner cartridges
  • press the front latch, and then rotate open the inner duplex assembly.
  • rotate open the imaging drum cover.
  • remove the two screws securing the top cover frame to the chassis. ( be very careful not to drop any screws, as they will fall deep inside the frame. I suggest using a magnetic tip screwdriver.
  • press in the 2 tabs securing the back of the top cover frame. ( use a small flathead screwdriver to insert through the two slots located behind where the black toner normally sits.
  • rotate the imaging drum cover open slightly, and then pull the top cover frame up and back to remove it from the chassis.
Right side cover removal
  • remove the screw securing the right side cover to the chassis. ( this is located at the right rear, inside the side cover near the black toner. again use care not to drop the screw.)
  • press the tab securing the front of the right side cover, and then rotate the cover away from the chassis.
  • remove the cover.
Left side cover removal
  • remove the screw securing the left side cover to the chassis. ( this is located at the left rear, inside the side cover near the black toner. again use care not to drop the screw.)
  • press the tab securing the front of the cover to the chassis
  • lift the cover upward slightly, and then away from the chassis to remove it.
Good luck.

PS. please take a moment to rate the solution.


Oct 03, 2008 | Dell 5100cn Laser Printer

1 Answer

What is the Chassis # for this model?


the chassis number is located at the back cover of Tv, and to PCB.


May 29, 2008 | Philips Magnavox MS3252S 32" TV

1 Answer

Philps HDTV

It could possibly be something in the deflection circuits. Exactly what are the symptoms when you try to power up the set? Have you tried to see if you can locate the Chassis number of your set, As a philips/magnavox is almost impossible to diagnose without that chassis number as all service info is crossed by chassis number.

Mar 29, 2008 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

Model 34pw8520 picture got fuzzy, then fuzzy, clear, fuzzy clear, then went blank (black). Picture tube? how much to repair?

sounds more like the flyback. What is the chassis number of your set. The flyback if thats what it is would cost under 50 if you replace it yourself maybe 150 if a shop does it. But post the chassis number as the chassis number would make it easier to try to figure out if its the flyback or not.

Mar 24, 2008 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

Rca projection tv serv#p56938yx mod#p56938 serial#c135c50tx chassis#ptk195s16p cant id

Here are some numbers to call for Flyback Replacement
Electronica 1-800-772-5578
Asti 1-800-221-1828
you will need RCA chassis# PTK195s16p - flyback number1541938b.
ThankYou for using FixYa. Have a Nice Day.

Feb 07, 2008 | Televison & Video

2 Answers

46" projection not coming on

You have an power supply problem & or a high voltage flyback transformer gone bad. The regulator is usually an STK followed by some numbers, located on a separate small board above the main chassis in the rear of the tv. The flyback is down on the main chassis & has a red high voltage lead wire coming out of it that goes to the high voltage/focus block.

Aug 07, 2007 | RCA P46924 46" Rear Projection Television

Not finding what you are looking for?
Televison & Video Logo

Related Topics:

55 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

75025 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

5302 Answers

Are you a Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides