Question about Epson ACULASER CX11NF All-In-One Printer
When I receive a fax, it sometimes stays stuck in memory & there doesn't appear to be any way to get it to go ahead & print. The icon clearly shows that there are pages in memory. I have finally had to give up & unplug the machine which causes me to lose the fax pages. Help.
First of all in order to resolve your issue, we have to do some steps
1. Press the Fax button on the control Panel.
2. Press the Menu button. If nothing appears when the Menu button is pressed means that your printer would need a firmware update
3. Press the down arrow button to select Fax Job Info, then press the right arrow button.
4. Press either up or down arrow buttons to select the option you want.
Memory Display Info - Displays remaining memory level in percent
Fax Transmission Job - Displays the list of faxes to be transmitted
Fax Reception Job - Displays the list of faxes to be printed
5. To exit settings, press the left arrow button several times or press one of the mode buttons
For firmware update you would need to contact Epson Tech Support to help you out with that.
Posted on Jun 04, 2008
What type of fax machine is this ? model serial #
Posted on Mar 25, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 21, 2011 | Canon Printers & Copiers
May 03, 2011 | Canon MF8180C Color Laser MFC Printer
Dec 15, 2010 | Brother HL-4040CN Laser Printer
Jun 01, 2010 | Brother MFC-5460CN All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 24, 2009 | Brother MFC-9440CN Laser Printer
Nov 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Aug 14, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 4315 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 28, 2009 | Samsung SCX-4216F All-In-One Laser Printer
Jul 03, 2009 | Brother MFC-7820N Printer
291 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!