Question about LG HBM210 Bluetooth Headset Wine Red Color
Like I was telling you I have the manual on PDF but here is the process to connect to your phone.
how to connect a bluetooth to a cellphone
1. go to the menu on you cellphone and find connections-bluetooth
2. click options
3 be ready to click search for device (don't click it yet)
4. press the on button and your earpiece and hold till you get a solid bluelight.
5. when you get the solid blue light on earpiece click search for device
6. when it finds your device select it and click on it
7. it will then ask for a code or if you want to bond or pair the devices click yes and type 0000
8. it will ask you to confirm click connect
you should be able to connect.
if it works for you don't forget to rate me
Posted on Apr 29, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2011 | LG HBM210 Bluetooth Headset Wine Red Color
Mar 24, 2011 | Eforcity Samsung Bluetooth Headset WEP200...
Mar 08, 2011 | LG HBM210 Bluetooth Headset Wine Red Color
Feb 20, 2011 | LG HBM210 Bluetooth Headset Wine Red Color
Nov 16, 2010 | LG HBM210 Bluetooth Headset Wine Red Color
Apr 29, 2010 | LG HBM210 Bluetooth Headset Wine Red Color
Mar 27, 2010 | LG HBM 730 Bluetooth Headset Wireless...
Feb 05, 2010 | LG HBM 730 Bluetooth Headset Wireless...
Dec 26, 2007 | Motorola Mobility Bluetooth Hands Free...
579 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: