I pluged in my ipod to my new computer to charge up the battery becouse my old one got fried. then a few hours later while turning on my ipod i got a message saying your ipod is disabled try again in 21,184,894 minutes what happened while i was away and how can i fix it
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Ipon the ipods case up. then Put the ipod in a zip lock bag full of
uncooked raw white rice. seal the bag and leave it in there for 2 days.
rice absorbs water. it should dry it up.
dont try to plug the ipod in or it will fry the circuit and you will destroy it.
If you need to know how to open an ipod case go to my website.
Firstly check if it will charge from the mains. Then as you already know how to take the back off, check your battery connector on the logic board. Is it loose at all. Sometimes, if this is a loose connection you can get juice to the iPod but not back in the battery. If this is the case, unless you're really good at fiddly soldering I would suggest a new logic board. Otherwise all I can suggest is that you've bought a **** battery.