Question about Toshiba Satellite A135-S2276 Notebook
How can i back the lost audio sound
1. download sound drivers from the manufacturers site.
2. reinstall the sound card.
Posted on Apr 30, 2010
What is the OS in your notebook? considering its vista or win 7, i'l give you the steps...
1. go to device manager.
2. click on the little [+] sign beside Sound, Video and Game controller.
3. right click on the one which is listed below that.
4. click on Update Driver Software.
5. then click on Search Automatically for updated Driver software.
hope it will fix the problem.
Posted on Apr 29, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2012 | Televison & Video
Nov 04, 2012 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Mar 16, 2012 | Televison & Video
Apr 20, 2010 | HP Compaq Sound Card
Dec 30, 2008 | Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! 5.1...
Dec 19, 2007 | Acer Aspire 5100-3357 Notebook
Dec 08, 2007 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: