Question about Dell Latitude C610 Notebook
The keyboard fix is easy, replace the keyboard, same for the battery.
Manual is here
you can buy a keyboard here
S-Video on that model pretty much requires a direct S-Video to TV connection, then enable the TV in the Display properties. If you are trying to use an adapter, it will not work
Posted on Apr 30, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2012 | Dell Latitude D530 Notebook
Please go through the below step, you can able to do it.
1) Shut down the Dell Latitude D620 if it's currently powered on. Click "Start" in the left-hand corner of the screen to access Windows' shut down options. Alternatively, press and hold the Latitude's power button, located on the top edge of the laptop's keyboard.
2) Turn on the computer by pressing the laptop's power button.
3) Press and hold "F8" on the top of the laptop's keyboard immediately after turning the computer on. If the Windows logo appears on the screen, you're too late and must repeat Steps 1 through 3 again. If you pressed it in time, a list of text options will appear on the screen.
4) Use your keyboard's arrow keys to scroll down to "Repair Your Computer." Push the "Enter" key on your keyboard.
5) Choose a language from the next list and select "Next." If you've password-protected your laptop, you will be prompted to enter your user name and password at this time.
6) Press "Dell Factory Image Restore." A new window will appear. Click "Next" and select the option for reformatting the hard drive and restoring the factory condition of the laptop.
Dec 17, 2010 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
May 20, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1150 Latitude D600 14.1 LCD...
Jun 29, 2009 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
May 10, 2009 | Dell Latitude CPI-D Notebook
Nov 25, 2008 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
Nov 14, 2008 | Dell Latitude D820 Notebook
Aug 22, 2007 | Dell Latitude D820 Notebook
Mar 20, 2013 | Dell Latitude C610 Notebook
362 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!