Question about Frigidaire GLTF2940ES Front Load Washer
E20 is not an exact error code. It's indicating a possible pump out problem. Here is a few possible causes of an E20 error code:
1. Restriction in the drain pump
2. Failed pump
3. Water not pumping out fast enough (crimped drain hose)
4. Too many suds ( too much detergent or wrong kind)
5. Pressure switch (not communicating with control board)
6. Loose wire at pressure switch
7. Loose wire at pump or control board
8. Failed control board
Posted on Apr 29, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 11, 2012 | Frigidaire Gallery GLEFM397DS Electric...
Sep 05, 2010 | Frigidaire GLWS1439F Top Load Washer
Aug 19, 2010 | Frigidaire ATF6000ES Front Load Washer
Jun 10, 2009 | Frigidaire GLTF1670A Front Load Washer
270 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!