Question about Frigidaire GLTF2940ES Front Load Washer
E20 is not an exact error code. It's indicating a possible pump out problem. Here is a few possible causes of an E20 error code:
1. Restriction in the drain pump
2. Failed pump
3. Water not pumping out fast enough (crimped drain hose)
4. Too many suds ( too much detergent or wrong kind)
5. Pressure switch (not communicating with control board)
6. Loose wire at pressure switch
7. Loose wire at pump or control board
8. Failed control board
Posted on Apr 29, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 11, 2012 | Frigidaire Gallery GLEFM397DS Electric...
Sep 05, 2010 | Frigidaire GLWS1439F Top Load Washer
Aug 19, 2010 | Frigidaire ATF6000ES Front Load Washer
Jun 10, 2009 | Frigidaire GLTF1670A Front Load Washer
269 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!