Went to PC screen frozen no response from keyboard or mouse or soft reset button - powered down from switch on back of power supply. On reswitching pc on nothing happened for about 1 minute then light on the soft reset button started pulsing. this is as far as pc will go. Have tried disconnecting all drives and video driver .but same response. Any ideas
1. If your hard drive dont have any importan information on it I would recommend that you reimage the unit, providing that you have all your drivers before doing so, 2. or go to the manufacture web site and get the lates BIOS update 3. try to clear the CMOS
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Remove all connections from the computer including the power cable
2. Press and hold the power button for 20-30 seconds and then release
3. Only hook up the mouse, keyboard, monitor and power cable
4. Turn the computer
The problem seems to be with RAM. Remove your RAM after switching the PC off and clean the contacts array carefully with a dry cloth, rub a little if required with a slightly coarse cloth. Put it back, hopefully will solve your problem.
hi...if u can read " no input signal" from ur screen, this means that ur monitor is ok.. Look if u have power buttons on ur keyboard.. try to wake it from there.. some pc may have shortcut keys to bring back the pc... look @ ur pc docs on the internet for more info... However if it's a hardware issue, it may be that ur RAM memory needs to be cleaned
The fact is *********** board is very likely the matter. See all devices that do not need the motherboard to respond are all working (cd/dvd tray opens and closes, fans are on etc). On the other hand all devices that need the motherboard to respond are not working (keyboard, optical mouse, etc). It is more or less conclusive.
Try Hard reset remove all the peripherial and power supply connected to the Computer Tower No Mouse, No Keyboard, No Ethernet cable and usb device should connected to the Tower and then press and hold down the power button for 30seconds and then connect only mouse keyboard and power supply to the Tower it should resolve the issue if it will not than set up bench repair this is Hardware issue.