Question about Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active Learning Center
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: lost instructions
please call a ParentLink Representative at 1-800-233-5921, Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
This is the link to the evenflo toy site, it gives the instructions to call and talk to an agent. Hope this solves your issue. I don't have the toy.
Posted on Nov 13, 2008
1. Remove toys and seat from the exersaucer.
2. Fold exersaucer, but do not let the tray lock to the base. With exersaucer flat on the floor, twist each leg assembly (B) fully clockwise until it stops. Fully depress one of the pedestal locking tabs (C) then push on the leg assembly (B); leg will partially fold. Repeat this for all four legs. After pressing the fourth pedestal locking tab (C), the Exersaucer will fold with the tray (D) rotating toward the base (E). Make sure all four tray locks. (F) are locked onto the base before trying to carry exersaucer.
3. Place your fingers beneath the legs (A) push upward to disconnect the leg assemblies from the pedestals (B). Repeat for all 4 leg assemblies.
4. After all four legs have been disconnected from the pedestals, remove tray assembly (C) from the base (D).
5. Turn tray (C) upside down and remove both end caps (E) from beneath.
6. Squeeze both locking tabs (F) on each side of the tray to disconnect and seperate the tray halves (C). 7. Connect tray halves (C) to form activity table.
7. Connect tray halves (C) to form activity table.
8. Rotate leg assemblies (A) fully clockwise until they lock into postition. Make sure all four legs lock (G) are locked properly into the uper leg pedestal (H). Also make sure all four leg locks (I) are sticking out past the edge of the tray.
9. Turn table over and install two end caps (E). Make sure both end caps lock into place. NOTE: one end cap installs from above and the other installs from below.
10. Install toys on activity table. If desired, adjust table to the appropriate height for your child. IMPORTANT: NEVER use stage 3 without end caps!
Posted on Apr 19, 2009
SOURCE: I am needing an instruction
here is a page link to instruction download
near to bottom of the page
Posted on Oct 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2015 | Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active...
Feb 05, 2014 | Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active...
Apr 21, 2012 | Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Jungle Baby...
Nov 27, 2011 | Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active...
Jan 07, 2011 | Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active...
Oct 28, 2010 | Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active...
Oct 26, 2010 | Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active...
Mar 20, 2009 | Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active...
Dec 21, 2008 | Evenflo ExerSaucer SmartSteps ABC Stroller
270 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: