Question about Canon MF6530 Black and White Copier
Please can you be a bit more precise about your problem.We will try our best to assist you.
Thanks for contacting fixya .com
Posted on Apr 28, 2010
I think from the previous copy/print processing the word "ining" may stay on the glass, roller or somewhere on the copier while copying it because of the heat. Then this may be printed on every paper while copying process.
If you clean the copier's related parts the problem may be solved.
To do that:
- - First download the basic guide pdf document which I uploaded for you clicking HERE and save it to your PC.
- Open that document named "imageCLASS_MF6500_Series_Basic_Guide_EN.pdf" using Adobe Acrobat Reader. (If you dont have you can download and install it clicking the link on it.)
- Do the following cleanins as they described in the guide document's related pages which I indicated below:
- Clean the fuse roller (Page 11-4),
- Clean the scanning area (Page 11-5),
- Clean ADF Automatically (Page 11-8),
- Clean Transcription Roller (Page 11-9).
Hope this helps.
Posted on Apr 29, 2010
Is it on every page you copied? Clear black print or grayish and slanted?
It could be a watermark.
Posted on Apr 29, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2015 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 16, 2012 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 28, 2010 | Sharp AL 1631 Copier
Accordhttp://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:cn4FgQtjuTgJ:www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/cs-020836.htm+how+to+coonect+power+supply+with+945+moter+board&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ining to *********** board.................this link wil hepl you.
copy and paste above link on the web browser. and get your solution.
Sep 08, 2010 | Gigabyte GA-945GZM-S2 Motherboard
Mar 31, 2010 | Panasonic WORKiO DP-8016 Printer
Jul 06, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 26, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 13, 2009 | Muratec MFX-1430 Copier
Dec 17, 2008 | Canon imageRunner C3100 Copier
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!