Question about Lands Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To access the System Administrator Mailbox:
1. Dial into voice mail: From any phone on system dial 150
2. When the system answers, dial [*] + [#] followed by the System Administrator Mailbox number: (# 0 0 )
The system will announce: “Mailbox 15-00”, which is the System Administrator Mailbox number.
3. When requested, enter the System Administrator password. Default = +[#]+.
How to program greetings
1. Access the System Administrator Mailbox as described above. The System Administrator Mailbox Menu plays.
2. Press  to access system greetings. The system will prompt you for the greeting number
3. Enter the desired greeting number.
1 = Default Day greeting
2 = Default Night greeting
3 = Default Temporary greeting
4. You will be prompted with the following three choices:
Press  to Review.
Press  to Record. You will be prompted to record the greeting
When you finish recording, press [#] to save the recording.
You can then
Press  to Review.
Press [*] + [*] + [*] to exit the system completely
Posted on Jul 22, 2009
You must go into CO line programming and put that station into the ring assignments for each outside line you want to ring at that station. It's Flash 40, page A, button 10.
Posted on Oct 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2011 | Vodavi Starplus SP7314-08 Corded Phone
Jun 24, 2010 | Lands Phones
Nov 05, 2009 | Vodavi Starplus SP-7314 Corded Phone
Jul 08, 2009 | Vodavi Starplus SP7314-08 Corded Phone
Feb 25, 2009 | Vodavi StarPlus 2706 Corded phone
Sep 10, 2008 | Vodavi Lands Phones
480 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!