- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To access your card you have to change the Storage Device.
For example if you want to access your RINGTONES or SOUNDS, do as follows:
1. Go to MY STUFF menu by pressing the CIRCLED button betten the GREEN (SEND CALL) and the RED (ON/OFF) buttons.
2. Select for example SOUNDS.
3. Hit the middle multiple bar between the BACK and GO TO options on screen (SOUNDS MENU).
4. Select SWITCH STORAGE DEVICE and select the CARD option.
You're now accessing and STORING data on your MEMORY CARD.
It sounds like the memory card that you are trying to get the razar to open is using a different file extension :format: than the one that the razor actually can understand the fix is to "REFORMAT" the SD card but remember to backup any files or data that is on the sd card because once you reformat the data, ect. is gone..