Question about HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser Printer
I have a j4580 HP printer. Recently the display started to say "turn printer off then on" and the lights around the screen are flashing off and on. I press the power botton and nothing happens.
Please follow the below steps.
1. Un plug the power chord from the back of the printer.
2. Press and hold the power button of the printer.Wait for 30 seconds.
3. While holding the power button, re-plug the power cable.
4. Turn on the printer, if it is not on.
Reset the All-in-One to the factory default settings by using these instructions:
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on and wait for 20 seconds.
2. Then, press and hold # and 6 while plugging in the power cord.
Continue holding until it displays Semi Full Reset message in the front panel of the All-in-One.
Posted on Apr 28, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 10, 2011 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
Jan 07, 2011 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 19, 2010 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
May 27, 2010 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
Jul 13, 2009 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
Oct 27, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
585 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!