- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, first, your Motorola razor V3mobile phone, has blue tooth and mp3 player facility to recieve and play song which is good. All motorola razor V3 phone has the capacity to receive song into the phone, but does not have the capacity to with hold much songs.Why?
Because all Motorola razor V3 phone does not have and external memory slot to accommodate more extra song on the phone, But it has an internal in-built memory to store data in the phone.
The input memory has the capacity to store data,like music, videos,pictures and so on, But the memory which is the "internal memory" of the phone only has a limited amount of data it can carry in it.
So that's why you can not put in too much data inside the Motorola razor V3 phones.
You can also put more some more music inside the phone by managing the internal memory of the phone by using a converter to convert the music files into smaller bit rate.
Normally music bit rate is always 128kb,but you can reduce it by converting it to small sizes of bit rate precisely 64kb or 32kb.
Warning!!, when you reduce the bit rate of a music,it might not have the same quality of sound it has before you converted it into a smaller bit rate.
As far as downloading songs with the internet, yes, VCast is your only choice for Verizon.
However, you are free to sideload your .mp3 formatted files from your computer to your phone via a microSD card, or data cable, no matter where they came from.
If you're going to use a memory card, you'll need to insert it into the phone and format it (its under Menu > Settings > Memory usually). Then make sure that you only load the files into the music folder for them to work.
dear first u have songs or music in ur memory card or phone memory.and ur songs must be mp3 formated. then open ur music player and u click search music or songs from it. and u can also create play list from ur player. any way u can use different mobile application for play music.if everything has failed then restore ur phone and it will be ok. thanks
im having the same problem at the moment :/ it says that it isnt able to play any of the songs that are on my music card and i dont understand i formated it made sure that there were no viruses on it they are all in mp3 format and iunno.. its not working D8 please help..
1st - Place the SD card in the phone. 2nd - Adjust the setting to save Pictures, Video, Music to the SD card by going to Settings and tools > Memory > Save Options. 3rd. Remove the SD card from the phone and connect to PC. Now on the PC you will see the phone has created folders for you "Music". 4th - Drag your music files into the correct folders (ie music, pictures, etc). 5th Place SD card back in LG Envy 2 and enjoy the music.
Before you put your songs and file on your memory card did you first insert the memory card into your phone, and then formatted it?
I have the LG Rumor as well and i haven't figured out a way to make the songs available as a ring tone yet, it only gives me the option of downloading new ringtones, and I can only play my music in the music player ='(
You must Have All Files In the my_music directory with NO sub directories. And as said before YOU HAVE 32 Characters.Most of your Mp3s will have a tag on it that will tell you (the phone) all the info you will ever need to know about a song.Some day lyrics.
1. Put a micro SD card into your phone. (Make sure it's blank)
2. Format the card from your phone. To do this go into "Menu//Settings & Tools//Memory//Card Memory" then click on "Options" that should open the format screen. Enter your security code (usually the last four digits of your cell #) and format the card.
3. Exit all menu screens by pressing the "End" button and remove your card.
4. Insert your card back into your PC. It should recognize the card and open a "Removable Disk" window. (if not, manually open this window by clicking on "Start//My Computer//drive E: or F:" , they might vary depending on your computer set-up.
5. You should see a folder named "my_music". That's where you are going to drag your music files into.
6. DO NOT open any media player. Just find the location of your music FILES. Usually if you click on "Start//My Music" your music FILES will be stored there.
7. Simply drag and drop music FILES into the folder that I listed on #5. DO NOT drag an albulm. It won't work. Just the music file.
When you put the pictures onto the card form your pc you have to put them into the folders created by your cellphone for example pictures to pix or pictures and music to my music on the card. How is your music formatted the razr will only read mp3 songs?
ok, I have managed to use my sandisk 512mb card to put on music...even though I didnt know you had to format the disk in phone first (I dont recommend because all my music is individual clips and not in my music file), however once you see that the music is on the card via "my files" I went to the music player and hit options...then hit "add music from" then hit "memory card"...now you must put a check mark by all the music files you want to add to the music player (or choose "all" and hit ok) This will put your chosen songs off your card into the music player and you can see the song title at the top of your player screen and use the arrows to move through your songs/clips. Choose the song and hit play.