Question about HP DeskJet 930c InkJet Printer
More often the not its the cable that is not working, but there are other things you might want to see here. if the printer is not being reconised by the computer then one of these situations may have happend..
1. failed printer controller module (usb port on printer)
2. Bad cable or a cable that is over 3ft in leghts can cause this issue.
3. Software not properly installed or is not comptable with the operating system, Hence windows 7 hates these printers.
please check 1 threw 3 and let me know ether way on your outcome.
for this free support email please do leave some feedback and ratings, thanks
Posted on Apr 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Please follow the following steps.
1) Turn off the printer.
2) Shutdown the PC to which the printer is connected.
3) Remove the USB/Serial cable through which the printer is
connected to the PC and reconnect it back.
4) Now switch ON the PC(only PC and not the printer)
5) Let the PC boot up and login to windows.
6) Now switch on the printer, PC should detect the printer
Now you will be able to print.
Oct 17, 2011 | HP LaserJet 2840 Printer
Jun 19, 2011 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 04, 2011 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Remove your printer from the PC and uninstall the printer software. Now reinstall the printer software and connect the Printer to be detected and installed. Check printer properties to see the ink levels.You must have the correct software with you, make sure to load the software and only then the printer must be connected , to be detected and installed.
Use head cleaning before a test is taken .
Oct 09, 2010 | HP DeskJet™ F380 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 20, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 07, 2010 | HP LaserJet M1522nf Multifunction Printer...
Nov 07, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Apr 09, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
Oct 01, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 08, 2008 | HP PSC 1215 All-In-One InkJet Printer
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: