Question about Yahoo Messenger
Here is how you can create your yahoo messenger account.
1) Download and install the Yahoo! Messenger program.
2) Go to the Yahoo! Sign Up page.
3) Enter in the necessary personal information in the "Tell us about yourself" section. You must give Yahoo! your name, gender, birthday and location in this section.
4) Choose the identification name you would like to use on Yahoo! Messenger and type this name in the "Select an ID and password" section. In this section, you must type in the desired Yahoo! ID name and the password you will use to log into the account.
5) Fill out the security information listed in the "In case you forget your ID or password" section. Enter two different questions and answers that could be used to retrieve your Yahoo! Messenger account information if you forget the sign in name and/or password for the account. You also have the option of entering an alternate email address in this section although doing so is not necessary.
6) Type in the security code at the bottom of the page and agree to the Yahoo! terms and conditions. Then click "Create My Account." You will be asked to confirm the creation of the account on a new Web page. Click "Continue" on this page and your Yahoo! Messenger account will be activated. You will then be able to sign onto Yahoo! Messenger.
If you have some more questions, please let me know.
Otherwise, please leave positive rating and feedback.
Posted on May 01, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i do have yahoo email
Good Day Jusbrown!
Just try to log-in in your Yahoo mail account using your email address and password.
Try to log in here, go to https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?.intl=us&.src=ym
If you are lucky and Yahoo! have not deleted yet your account most likely you can retrieve that account again.
Just in case log-in is not successful, try the " I can't access my account " link
On the screen, it will ask you a series of question, and you will need to provide the user id (email address) at the end of it you can access the account again by renewing old password.
Please add comments if you still have questions.
Don't forget to rate please.
Posted on Aug 09, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 15, 2012 | Facebook Apps
Dec 08, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Aug 18, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Aug 12, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Apr 17, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Jun 24, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Oct 12, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Apr 16, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
533 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: