Question about Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Hi you can try
This works with most Brother printers
Procedure how to reset the error 46 error (unable to clean). This can be done on every Brother inkjet machine with a numeric keypad.
- Machine off
- Switch on the machine while holding down the “menu” button until all the leds are flashing on/off. Now you are in “maintenance” mode.
- press 80
- press the “mono start” button several times until you see “purge: xxxx”
- press “2783” in order to reset the purge counter. You will see: “purge:0000”
- press “99” to exit the maintenance mode
Now you are able to print again, but actually your ink absorber box is now full with ink. Ink flooding can happen if you don’t replace this ink box
Also can try.
Press menu then*2864 within 2 seconds (maint should be on the display and all the lights should be flashing, if not try again) press 80
then keep pressing black/mono start button until screen displays ‘purge count’
press 2783 to reset purge count
press stop/exit key
machine should return to normal
All the best Pineworks
Posted on Apr 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 25th, 2011 • Printer
How to Reset Brother DCP 110C, 115C, 120C, 130C, 135C, 145C, 150C, 165C, 185C, DCP 195C Printer:
1. Press the Menu, then Mono Start key then press the UP arrow key 4 times to make the machine enter the maintenance mode and "ERROR 46′ pops-up in the display.
2. Enter maintenance mode 80: Select 8 by pressing the UP/DOWN arrow key and push OK key and select 0 and push OK key
3. Now Press MONO arrow key several times until you see PURGE:XXXXX
4. Select 2 and push OK, Select 7 and push OK, 8 and push OK, select 3 and push OK and the purge counter is now reset to 00000.
5. Press STOP/EXIT key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. Enter code 99 to exit maintenance mode: Select 9 and push OK, Select 9 and push OK.
Jul 24, 2011 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 23, 2011 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 27, 2010 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 18, 2009 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 09, 2008 | Brother DCP-340CW All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 27, 2008 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 13, 2008 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
587 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!