Question about Sony VAIO VGC-RB53 PC Desktop
I have a -rb53 vaio and it wont turn on. the green light in the back keep blinking but i dont know why. can you help?
The green light blinking in the back indicates that the power supply went bad and is not turning on, go ahead and get the power supply replaced. Normally that light is supposed to be fully lit and green.
Posted on Apr 28, 2010
Testimonial: "awesome advice... great epertise"
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
the kick panel just beside the left foot rest on the driver's side.
2) Locate blue wires.
3) Locate black connector. Hold it notch up.
4) With ignition off, insert one of the wires into top row, 2nd pin from left.
5) Turn key to on position, but do not start the car.
6) Watch blinky check engine light on dashboard. Count blinks. Long blinks = 10, Short blinks = 1.
7) Keep watching blinky light until you get mesmorized.
To clear codes (after problem has
1) With engine off, stick the blue wires to 1st and 2nd pin in the top row counting from left on the
connector, with notch facing up.
2) Start car. Shut off car. Remove pins.
3) Read codes to make sure they are clear. No codes = steady blinks at 1/4 second intervals. yhis is for the 94, 92 should be the same. have a good day !!
Jun 05, 2011 | 1994 Subaru SVX
Mar 23, 2010 | Logitech Wireless Access Duo Optical...
Dec 03, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 15, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 05, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGC-RB42G PC Desktop
Jun 27, 2008 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-55XS955 55" Rear...
Dec 19, 2007 | Mitsubishi WD-62525 62" Rear Projection...
Dec 14, 2007 | Mitsubishi WS-55809 55" Rear Projection...
773 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: