Question about Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset Wireless Headset
Lost user manuel. need to know how to connect to new phone. new phone is LG265
How to connect a bluetooth to a cellphone
1. go to the menu on you cellphone and find connections-bluetooth
2. click options
3 be ready to click search for device (don't click it yet)
4. press the on button on your earpiece and hold till you get a solid bluelight.
5. when you get the solid blue light on earpiece click search for device on the phone
6. when it finds your device select it and click on it
7. it will then ask for a code or if you want to bond or pair the devices click yes and type 0000
8. it will ask you to confirm click connect
you should be able to connect.
if it works for you don't forget to rate me
Posted on Apr 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jul 30, 2011 | iPhone Apps
You have to install LG Mobile Support Tool application to download manual and software.
May 22, 2011 | LG Cell Phones
Apr 06, 2011 | Cell Phones
Mar 12, 2011 | Cell Phones
Feb 01, 2011 | LG Cell Phones
Jan 24, 2011 | Cell Phones
Aug 25, 2009 | Lands Phones
Aug 25, 2009 | GE 21091GE3 2.4GHz Dual-Handset System...
Jan 03, 2009 | LG Secret ? KF750 Cellular Phone
181 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!