Question about Fogel BC-65-DBST Beverage Cooler
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 11, 2014 | Refrigerators
Dec 02, 2014 | Hotpoint RGB745 Gas Kitchen Range
Feb 11, 2011 | GE Profile Spectra JGBP90 Gas Kitchen...
Dec 17, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Turn oven temperature knob to OFF.
2. Press and hold both arrow pads for approximately 5 seconds.
3. A double digit will display ranging from -35 °F to 35 °F.
4. Immediately, press either:
• to increase oven temperature by 5 °F
• to decrease oven temperature by 5 °F
• When temperature is adjusted to a cooler setting, a minus sign (-) will
display with the offset temperature.
5. When desired temperature change is displayed, release control and
change will be automatically saved after a few seconds. Control will
return to time of day display.
• Offset temperature change will be retained through a power failure.
The complete manual can be downloaded at www.appliancehelponline.com just enter your model # and the manual will be on the left hand side.
Nov 05, 2010 | Amana ACF4215 Electric Kitchen Range
Oct 16, 2010 | Rheem 40 GAL ELEC TALL Water Heater 6YR SC...
Feb 10, 2010 | GE Spectra JBP78 Electric Kitchen Range
Oct 02, 2009 | Hotpoint RGB745 Gas Kitchen Range
Feb 08, 2009 | Maytag MGS5770 Gas Kitchen Range
Nov 27, 2008 | Amana AOCS3040SS Electric Single Oven
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: