Question about Evenflo Generations
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: evenflo car seat
1. Remove the cover on the back upright (8 phillips screws).
2. Remove the white plastic clips that retain the brass clip holding the shoulder straps in place.
3. Pull the brass clips away slightly, then, turn them and push through the slot where the shoulder straps go through to the front of the car seat.
4. Pull the straps through the lower seat cushion slots.
5. Wash and reverse steps above to put back together.
Posted on Nov 15, 2008
Okay okay--do not do anything with the big pieces behind the babies back but the gold clips at the **** area..pop those out and shove that piece and the clip and the chest clip through the back of the strap hole--then reput the strap through the slot you wish then the gold pieces back through the bottom and of course pop the gold pieces back--again do not use the upper clips behind the back to do this :0)
Posted on Dec 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 18, 2011 | Evenflo Baby Gear
Oct 22, 2010 | Toys
Sep 17, 2010 | Toys
May 03, 2010 | Toys
Apr 30, 2010 | Evenflo Triumph 5 - Playwright Ash
Mar 09, 2009 | Evenflo Toys
Feb 23, 2009 | Evenflo Aura Traditions Travel System...
Sep 10, 2008 | Evenflo ExerSaucer SmartSteps ABC Stroller
Jul 27, 2008 | Evenflo Generations
178 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: