Question about Yahoo Mail
First, verify if the user name and password you are using are correct. It would be better to try accessing your Yahoo Mail in another computer, so that you could verify if the problem is your user name or password, or it could be the internet browser that you are using.
If you could access your Yahoo mail in another computer, then you need to clear the cookies, cache, internet files, and browsing history of your internet browser from the computer that you are having a problem.
* For Internet Explorer:
1. Run Internet Explorer and click on 'Tools' menu.
2. Go to Internet Options and locate the Browsing History section.
3. Click the 'Delete' button and delete the Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and History.
4. Close the Internet Explorer and re-open it.
5. Access your e-mail.
* For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Run Firefox and hit 'Tools' menu.
2. Go to 'Clear Recent History' and click the drop-down arrow for 'Time range to clear'.
3. Select 'Everything' and then click the line beside details.
4. Check browsing & download history, form & search history, cookies, cache.
5. Click "Clear Now" button.
6. Close and re-open Firefox.
7. Access your e-mail.
* For Safari:
1. Open the Safari.
2. Click the Safari menu (right beside the Apple icon) and select "Empty Cache".
3. When asked "Are you sure you want to empty the cache?", click "Empty".
4. Click the Safari menu (right beside the Apple icon) then go to "Preferences".
5. From the security dialog box, click "Bookmarks".
6. Click on "Show Cookies" button and then hit "Remove All" button.
7. Select "Done".
Thank you and good luck!
Posted on May 02, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 03, 2013 | Yahoo Mail
Aug 12, 2013 | Yahoo Mail
Aug 11, 2013 | Yahoo Mail
Mar 23, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Sep 17, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
May 17, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Jul 18, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
150 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: