Question about Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset Wireless Headset
How to connect a bluetooth to a cellphone
1. go to the menu on you cellphone and find connections-bluetooth
2. click options
3. be ready to click search for device (don't click yet)
4. press the on button on your earpiece and hold till you get a solid bluelight.
5. when you get the solid blue light on earpiece click search for devices
6. when it finds your device select it and click on it
7. it will then ask for a code or if you want to bond or pair the devices click yes and type 0000 for code
8. it will ask you to confirm click connect
you should be able to connect.
if it works for you don't forget to rate me
Posted on Apr 27, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 19, 2013 | foneGEAR (00976) Wireless Headset
May 08, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 02, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 05, 2010 | Kenmore Magic Blue 24195 Bagged Canister...
Oct 23, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 17, 2009 | Motorola Mobility Bluetooth Hands Free...
Jul 18, 2008 | Motorola Mobility H350 Wireless Headset
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!