Question about HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Please follow the below steps.
1. Un plug the power chord from the back of the printer.
2. Press and hold the power button of the printer.Wait for 30 seconds.
3. While holding the power button, re-plug the power cable.
4. Turn on the printer, if it is not on.
Reset the All-in-One to the factory default settings by using these instructions:
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on.
2. Press and hold OK and HELP buttons while plugging in the power cord.
Then, if we still get the same error, "paper jam", please open the below link and follow the steps.
Posted on Apr 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2011 | HP Photosmart C4280 Aio Printer
Nov 03, 2010 | HP Photosmart C4280 Aio Printer
Mar 11, 2010 | HP Computers & Internet
Dec 22, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart C4280 Laser Printer
Dec 13, 2009 | HP Photosmart C4280 All-in-One InkJet...
Dec 11, 2008 | HP Photosmart C4280 Aio Printer
Nov 30, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
194 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!