Question about Milwaukee 6520 21 12 Amp Orbital Sawzall Recip Saw
Sawzall is no longer running. Cord tested fine and I can detect voltage on the load side when switch is on. I do not know if the voltage on the load side is enough or even if the switch can prevent full voltage to the load maybe a poor contact or something. Motor has new brushes also.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
go to Milwaukeetool.com and type in your model number in the block indicated and you will have a couple options i.e. a manual, breakdown and wiring schematic, all that you can download. Let me know if you need more help
Posted on Aug 10, 2009
piece of cake. the number you need is 14-46-1011 and the cost is usually between 15 and 20 dollars. it comes with detailed instructions and a exploded parts list for this. About 10 minutes tops. If I have answered your request would you please rate this response accordingly. and if you provide me with city state and zip I will try and find one locally for you if in U.S.
Posted on Sep 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 11, 2018 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 14, 2018 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 07, 2015 | MILWAUKEE ELECTRIC TOOL CORP Milwaukee...
Jun 07, 2017 | Chevrolet Cars & Trucks
Mar 25, 2017 | 1988 Ford F 150
Jan 03, 2012 | Milwaukee 6520 21 12 Amp Orbital Sawzall...
If lock motor runs:
1. Test continuity of wiring between EOC and lock switch on lock motor assy. Repair if needed.
2. Advance motor until cam depresses the plunger on lock motor switch. Test continuity of switch contacts. If
switch is open replace lock motor assy.
3. If motor runs and switch contacts and wiring harness test good, replace the EOC.
If lock motor does not run:
1. Test continuity of lock motor windings. Replace lock motor assembly if windings are open.
2. Test lock motor operation by using a test cord to apply voltage. If motor does not operate replace lock motor
3. If motor runs with test cord check continuity of wire harness to lock motor terminals. If harness is good replace
Door lock motor or latch
AS YOU SEE THE F93 CODE REFERES TO THE DOOR LATCH MOTOR
Jul 19, 2011 | Kenmore Ovens
Oct 23, 2008 | Milwaukee Tool 10 Amp Sawzall Plus with...
Sep 06, 2008 | Maytag LSE7806A Top Load Stacked...
246 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: