Question about T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
I purchased a sidekick 3 on ebay a few months ago and I recently tried to get the internet service for the phone. After several conversations with Tmobile, I have found out that I can not sign on to the phone and I can't put in a username.
Meaning, when I put my sim into the phone I don't get the prompt asking me to sign in. Therefore, I can't receive messages or downloads from Tmobile and so I can't get the internet.
Is this a fixable problem? They don't think so and I think that it should be.
YOu can try a master reset and see if it allows you to login.
) Remove your sim card
2) From the jump screen: Menu -> Settings -> System Info
3) Press Menu+Shift+X Select OK to clear the flash.
4) Press Menu+Shift+R Select OK to clear the login information.
5) Perform a hard reset now. This will reboot the device.
To perform a hard reset:
SK2 - Press the power button and reset button at the same time. Unit will vibrate when reset. You can use a paper clip or similiar to hit the reset button located behind the screen.
SK3 - remove the battery while the device is on.
6) Call your carrier and ask them to detach your device IMEI from the username locked in. Once that is done, hard reset without your SIM card inserted.
Posted on Mar 27, 2008
Same problrm, its just prably locked. the internet service for mine was blocked and it still dont let me sign in or maybe its just the phone
Posted on Mar 24, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2010 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Oct 06, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Feb 15, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Apr 01, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Feb 03, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Jan 19, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
1,409 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!