Question about Facebook Social Network
to close your facebook account simply follow the steps below:
1. Log into your Facebook Account, using your user name and password.
2. Once you have opened your Facebook Account, look by the top right corner of the page and click 'Account".
3. From Account, scroll to "Account Settings" and click it.
4. From Account Settings, scroll down to the last option on the page and click "Deactivate Account".
5. From "Deactivate Account" you will be asked to enter your password.
6. Enter very information required and that's all.
If you follow the steps above, your facebook account will be successfully deactivated.
Posted on Apr 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2016 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Jan 14, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Aug 01, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jul 27, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jul 12, 2014 | Facebook Social Network
Apr 24, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Mar 20, 2011 | facebook.com Computers & Internet
Mar 11, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Oct 19, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Jan 17, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
122 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!