Question about Canon PIXMA MX330 Multifunction InkJet Color Printer
When I try to scan a document it keeps asking me to "place paper as shown, then press <|> button. I did that and it tells me to wait then says it again
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my canon mp560 won't scan
Had same problem. I went into control panel and then Devices and Printers and then right clicked the MP560 printer. You'll find a "start scan" option there. Click on it. It works for me, even though my printer still won't scan using the buttons on it...
Posted on Jan 12, 2011
1) Install the Microsoft Office Document Imaging feature by following the steps
1) Go to Start -> Control Panel.
2) Click the Add or Remove Programs.
3) Select the Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 and click the Change
4) Click the Add or Remove Features and click on Next.
5) Select the Choose advanced customization of applications checkbox and click
6) Click on the Office Tools -> Microsoft Office Document Imaging -> Scanning, OCR
and Indexing Service Filter.
7) Select Run all from My Computer, insert the Office installation CD, and the
feature is installed.
Posted on Apr 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 16, 2011 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Jul 07, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Mar 07, 2011 | Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S80 Document...
1. Install the MP Navigator EX software located on the disc that came with the printer.
2. Go to Start > Programs > Canon Utilities > MP Navigator EX > MP Navigator EX.
3. Select Photos/Documents or Stack of Documents.
4. If Photos/Documents was selected, open the top of the scanner and place the document you wish to scan on the glass with the top facing to the left. If Stack of Documents was selected, flip the plastic tray open on the top of the printer and place the stack of papers in the tray.
5. Select the Document Type in the left pane, then click the Scan button.
Nov 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
If you select Yes, only the first page of the document will be printed. If you select No, all the pages of the document stored in memory will be printed.
To print other documents, repeat the procedure from steps 2 to 3.
Nov 08, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Feb 16, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 07, 2009 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
Jul 24, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 02, 2009 | Lexmark X1240 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 02, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: