- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Install the w2k/xp driver using compatability mode for windows server service pack 1.
2. Click into control panel - Hardware and sound - Scanners and camera's - add device. Now select the Kodak and Model and Finish.
3. Click into control panel Device manager and plug in DVC325 Webcam, when detected right click and choose update driver (you'll find the driver automatically installs).
Any Problems E-mail me at Daz2020@msn.com.
At the end I could install my web cam DVC 325 Win XP. Each time I tried to install the driver my computer frooze. I read the driver info and foud out the right drivers to copy and paste on windows\system32 [LTN.USBDCam.DelDrivers] ks.sysstream.sys usbcamd.sys dvc325.sys imagecls.sys if more info needed please email me with DVC 325 on the subject www.networkwebsolution.com