Question about Samsung WEP450 Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging
What buttons do i need to hold/push to go into pairing mode?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Have you tried resetting the Blueant Z9i? You push the Volume Up, Volume Down and Blueant buttons all at the same time (with the device on). This will eliminate all paired phones, then re-pair with just your phone (hold down Blueant button for 6 seconds or so to enter pairing mode).
Posted on May 10, 2009
If you have lost the pairing on your Blackberry with the headset follow these simple steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the Blackberry
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The Blackberry should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Samsung device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’. If not try '1234'.
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
• The headset is now paired with the Blackberry
Hope this helps
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
SOURCE: Wep 200
first switch off the headset and then press and hold the multifunctional button for 10 sec then the blue light gets constant then u search frm the phone
the code is 0000
Posted on May 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 03, 2011 | Jabra Cruiser InCar Speakerphone Black
May 06, 2011 | Philips Cell Phones
Mar 13, 2011 | Samsung WEP450 Bluetooth Headset - Retail...
Mar 09, 2011 | Plantronics Voyager PRO Bluetooth Headset
Apr 03, 2010 | Blueant Supertooth Light Bluetooth Speaker...
Feb 14, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Storm 9530 Smartphone
Apr 20, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry? Curve 8330 Cellular Phone
Jun 30, 2008 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
Oct 26, 2007 | Motorola Mobility H700 Wireless Headset
Jan 13, 2014 | Samsung WEP450 Bluetooth Headset - Retail...
723 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!